Nursery & Preschool
Our journey of faith begins at birth. That is why we take the care that children receive in our nursery and preschool ministries so seriously. We want these little ones to experience the nursery and preschool as places of trust and comfort, where they are highly valued as gifts from God, where they receive personal attention from loving and gentle Christian adults, and where they can comfortably grow physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Nursery (0-2 years old)
- We are much more than just childcare: We are a safe place for your child to grow, learn, and be challenged, even at the youngest of ages.
- We are able to provide your child with more individualized attention by keeping a low caregiver/child ratio.
- TV monitors are in every room so that parents with crying or seperation anxious children can still watch the service.
- We provide care to children through 3 years for many churchwide events that occur throughout the year.
- We use a state-of-the-art paging system which allows nursery workers to immediately reach parents should a need arise.
- Regular Baby Dedications are offered during our church services. Please read more about this important milestone.
- For more information, please contact Cathryn Standen.
Our new Family Center, which houses the church nursery, is a beautiful, spacious, and clean facility.
Sleeping Room and Nursing Nook
Preschool (2 - 5 years old)
Creeper Room: Ages 0 - 1
Toddler Room: Ages 1 - 2
(2-5 years old)
We provide multisensory Bible lessons that include art projects, games, activity centers, and music.
We use an engaging web-based curriculum called “First Look” that uses simple but fun activities to teach three key things: God made me, God loves me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
We have an excellent preschool facility that is filled with lots of laughter, wonder, and hands-on learning.
For more information, contact Marcy Bates.
Be sure to also check out these weekday preschool activities: